Use checklist tasks to create reminders for key dates in a transaction, then use @mention to sync those dates to an external calendar.
Use checklist tasks to create reminders for key dates in a transaction. Reminders can be set for transaction date fields, optional due date fields or even dates that don’t have fields in Pipeline.
To set up task reminders for key dates:
- Add the key date task to a checklist template (e.g. Inspection Due Date)
- Assign a relative due date to the task (e.g. Due on Inspection Due Date)
When the checklist template is added to a transaction, users with visibility to that task will receive reminders for that key date.
Use the @mention feature to sync specific key dates to an external calendar (e.g. iCal, Outlook or Gmail).
To set key dates to sync to an agent’s calendar:
First: Set Up @mentions
- Make sure all of your agents have the same role (e.g. Agent)
- Add an @mention for the role you specified to each key date task you’d like to sync to the agent’s calendar (e.g. “Inspection Due Date @agent”)
Second: Sync Agent Calendars
Have each agent complete the following steps while logged into their Pipeline account:
- From the Task page, click [Your @ Tasks] to display only their @mentioned tasks.
- Select the desired calendar type to sync the tasks to that calendar.
- Complete any steps/questions that follow.
Current and future tasks where the agent is @mentioned (including any key date tasks) will now automatically sync to the agent’s calendar.