Tasks are items on checklists. They represent assignments that need to be completed during the lifecycle of a transaction. The Tasks page tracks all overdue and upcoming tasks across all your transactions.The Tasks page includes several filtering and sorting options making this page ideal for identifying and prioritizing tasks that need to be completed on all transactions.
Checklists items that have been added to a transaction and have a due date, can be tracked on the Tasks page. To navigate to the Tasks page:
- Click [Tasks] from the top navigation menu. From there, you’ll see all checklist items that have a due date and that you have visibility to.
- Tasks are sorted by due date, with the most overdue tasks appearing first.
- Tasks with red due dates are overdue.
- Tasks with yellow tasks are due soon.
- Tasks with gray due dates are due in the future.
Checklist items without due dates will not appear on this list.
Keep track of upcoming tasks with your preferred calendar app by clicking the link for iCal, Outlook, or Google Calendar. It may take several hours for new tasks to appear on your external calendar the first time.
Sync times may vary but generally occur every couple of hours.
Task filtering, searching and sorting allows admins to efficiently manage tasks for themselves and their agents. Click [Search], [Filter] or [Sort] at the top of the Tasks list then enter or select the desired options. The resulting list of tasks will be displayed below.
A reminder email containing a list of upcoming (due within the next 2 days) and overdue tasks is sent daily. To disable the daily reminder email:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Personal Profile".
- From your Profile page, uncheck the box next to [Receive daily email with upcoming tasks].
- Click [Save Settings].
If you don't see that option on your Personal Profile page, you don’t have permission to disable the reminders. Contact your admin for more info.
To view tasks where you have been @mentioned:
- From the Tasks page, click [Your @ Tasks]. This will display tasks containing any of your @ ID’s.
To see who is assigned to a particular task:
- From the Tasks page, hover over [Agents]. This will show which agent(s) are assigned to that task's transaction.
Display the fields that make the most sense for your workflow, and hide the fields you don't need to see. To show or hide particular columns:
- From the Tasks or Unassigned page, click [Columns]. A dropdown list will be displayed.
- Uncheck the checkboxes next to the desired fields you want to hide. If a checkbox is checked, it will continue to be displayed.
- Click [Done] to confirm the changes.
This webinar covers how to set up and track lead sources in Paperless Pipeline, including the various ways to manage and report on them once they've been applied.