The Tasks page tracks all overdue and upcoming tasks across all your transactions. Tasks are items on checklists. They represent assignments that need to be completed during the life cycle of a transaction. The Tasks page includes several filtering and sorting options making this page ideal for identifying and prioritizing tasks that need to be completed on all transactions.
Checklist items that have been added to a transaction and have a due date can be tracked on the Tasks page.
To navigate to the Tasks page:
- Click [Tasks] from the top menu. You’ll be shown a list of all tasks that have a due date and that you have visibility to.
- Tasks are sorted by due date with the earliest due dates appearing first.
- Tasks with red due dates are overdue.
- Tasks with yellow due dates are due soon.
- Tasks with gray due dates are due in the future.
Checklist items without due dates will not appear on this list.
On the Tasks page, admins can check tasks to indicate that a task has been completed on a checklist.
To check off a task:
- Click the checkbox to the right of the task's name.
Admins and agents can check off tasks directly on the transaction. Learn how to check off tasks on the transaction →
Keep track of upcoming tasks via your preferred calendar by clicking the link for iCal, Outlook, or Google Calendar. Key dates may also be synced to calendars. Learn how to sync key dates →
It may take several hours for new tasks to appear on your external calendar the first time.
To search tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Search].
- Enter your search term. You can search tasks by task name or transaction name.
- Click [Search]. The results will show tasks that include your chosen search terms.
Task filtering allows admins to efficiently manage tasks for themselves and their agents.
To filter tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Filter].
- Select the desired Visibility, Due Date, and/or Agent Name from the dropdown menus.
- Click [Filter Tasks]. The results will be filtered based on your selected criteria.
To view tasks where you are @mentioned:
- Click [Your @ Tasks] to display your @mention tasks. Pipeline will display tasks where you are @mentioned.
Agent-checked tasks are tasks which have been checked off by an agent. They indicate to an admin that the agent has completed the task. These are often the tasks admins want to review first.
To view all agent-checked tasks:
- Click [Agent-checked]. Pipeline will display all upcoming and overdue tasks that have been checked by agents.
To sort tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Sort].
- Select the field you would like to sort by. The results will be sorted by your chosen field.
A reminder email containing a list of tasks that are overdue, due today, and due tomorrow is sent daily.
To disable the daily reminder email:
- Click your name in the upper right corner, then [Personal Profile].
- From your profile, uncheck the box next to [Receive daily email with upcoming tasks].
- Click [Save Settings].
If you don't see that option on your Personal Profile page, you don’t have permission to disable the reminders. Contact your admin for more info.
To see who is assigned to a particular task:
- From the Tasks page, hover over [Agents]. This will show which agent(s) are assigned to that task's transaction.
Use the Agent Name field under the Filter tab to search for and view tasks for a specific agent task. Learn how to view tasks for a specific agent →
Display the fields that make the most sense for your workflow and hide the fields you don't need to see.
To show or hide particular columns:
- Click [Columns].
- Check (or uncheck) which columns you would like to be displayed on the Tasks page.
- Click [Done]. The columns you checked will be displayed on the Tasks page. Unchecked columns will not be displayed.
This webinar covers how to use tasks to help track custom information you'd like to store in transactions.