Tasks are items on checklists. They represent assignments that need to be completed during the lifecycle of a transaction. The Tasks page tracks all overdue and upcoming tasks across all your transactions.The Tasks page includes several filtering and sorting options making this page ideal for identifying and prioritizing tasks that need to be completed on all transactions.
Checklists items that have been added to a transaction and have a due date, can be tracked on the Tasks page. To navigate to the Tasks page:
- Click [Tasks] from the top navigation menu. From there, you’ll see all checklist items that have a due date and that you have visibility to.
- Tasks are sorted by due date, with the most overdue tasks appearing first.
- Tasks with red due dates are overdue.
- Tasks with yellow tasks are due soon.
- Tasks with gray due dates are due in the future.
Checklist items without due dates will not appear on this list.
Keep track of upcoming tasks with your preferred calendar app by clicking the link for iCal, Outlook, or Google Calendar. It may take several hours for new tasks to appear on your external calendar the first time.
Sync times may vary but generally occur every couple of hours.
Task filtering, searching and sorting allows admins to efficiently manage tasks for themselves and their agents.
To search tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Search].
- Enter your search term. You can search tasks by task name or transaction name.
- Click [Search]. The results will show tasks that include your chosen search terms.
To filter tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Filter].
- Select the desired value from the Visibility and / or Due Date dropdown menus.
- Click [Filter Tasks].
The results will be filtered by your chosen fields.
To sort tasks on the Tasks page:
- Click [Sort].
- Select the field you would like to sort by. The results will be sorted by your chosen field.
A reminder email containing a list of upcoming (due within the next 2 days) and overdue tasks is sent daily. To disable the daily reminder email:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Personal Profile".
- From your Profile page, uncheck the box next to [Receive daily email with upcoming tasks].
- Click [Save Settings].
If you don't see that option on your Personal Profile page, you don’t have permission to disable the reminders. Contact your admin for more info.
To view tasks where you are @mentioned:
- Click [Your @ Tasks] to display your @mention tasks. Pipeline will display tasks where you are @mentioned.
To see who is assigned to a particular task:
- From the Tasks page, hover over [Agents]. This will show which agent(s) are assigned to that task's transaction.
To view agent-checked tasks:
- Click [Agent-checked] to view agent-checked tasks. Pipeline will display all upcoming and overdue tasks that have been checked by agents.
Display the fields that make the most sense for your workflow, and hide the fields you don't need to see. To show or hide particular columns:
- Click [Columns].
- Check (or uncheck) which columns you would like to be displayed on the Tasks page.
- Click [Done]. The columns you checked will be displayed on the Tasks page. Unchecked columns will not be displayed.
This webinar covers how to use tasks to help track custom information you'd like to store in transactions.