Track and designate a referral commission inside of Pipeline’s Update Commissions page.
As of 4/2/17, the "Generate CDA" option has been renamed to Manage/Update Commissions
Enter Referral Commissions
- From any transaction, access the Update Commissions page from the left hand menu. Once on this page, any information from the transaction will auto-populate in step 1 and step 2.
- Enter the commission percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($) that is going to be paid to the brokerage. Optionally enter any outside referral that needs to be paid by entering a percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($).
- Calculate the commission, then move on to the next step to distribute the commission between the brokerage and the agent as well as charge any additional fees and deductions.
- Calculate the commission then move on to the next step to track the referral. Set the number of referrers. If there is more than one referrer, you can select how many there are.
- Enter the referring company.
- Enter the referring company’s address.
- Calculate the commission. Paperless Pipeline will generate a complete breakdown of all the information entered including the referral.
To learn more about setting up and specifying Agent fees, see Set Up Agent Fees →
To learn more about specifying deductions, see Set Up Deduction Types →