The Commission & Closings Report shows how much commission and fees your company collected and what commissions were paid out on closed transactions in the selected period. This report is available as a spreadsheet (Excel) document.
- Click the Reports page from the top menu.
- Click “Commission & Closings Report” from the financials menu on the left.
- Apply the desired filters. Choose from several optional filters to determine which transactions get added to the report. Start with Location if the company has more than one office location, time period, transaction sides, and transaction label.
- Click [Download Report] after defining your filters.
- Open the report in your spreadsheet software by double-clicking the downloaded file.
To read the downloaded Commission & Closings Report:
- Open the document from the saved location on the computer.
Opening the downloaded Commission & Closings Report will show a complete list of all transactions closed, how much commission and fees the company collected on each transaction, and what commissions were paid out.
- Q: Why am I missing transactions on my Commission & Closings Report?
- A: Only transactions that contain a Commission Disbursement Authorization, close date, and are set to a closed status will be included in the report. If you feel transactions are missing from a report, verify the following details on the transaction:
- CDA: Confirm that a Commission Disbursement Authorization has been generated for the transaction.
- Close Date: Confirm the transaction has a “Close Date” and that it falls within the closing period selected for the report.
- Transaction Status: Make sure the transaction status is within a “Closed” status category.
- Side or Label: Confirm the info on the transaction matches any applied filters for side or label.