The agent income report lists a specific agent’s transactions and commission figures for your chosen time period.
To generate an agent income report:
- Click the Reports page from the top menu.
- Click "Agent Income" from the left menu.
- Select the appropriate agent’s name. If there is not a list of agents visible, start typing the first few letters of the agent’s name. Once the agent’s name comes up, select that agent’s name.
- Select the Closing Period and Label (if desired).
- Click [Download Agent Income].
To read the downloaded Agent Income Report:
- Open the document from the save location on the computer.
The report has a list of all transactions for that time period which the agent has closed. The report will also show the agent’s total sales volume and gross commissions, as well as the amount paid to that agent.