The Aggregate Performance Report is the go-to report for answering how many closings the company had, how much money was earned, how much commission was paid out to agents, and who the ten most productive agents are.
To generate an Aggregate Performance Report:
- Click the Reports page from the top menu.
- Click [Aggregate Performance].
- Define your filters for location and period.
- Click [Download Report].
- Locate the saved file and open the report in your spreadsheet software by double-clicking the downloaded file.
To read the downloaded Aggregate Performance Report:
- Open the document from the save location on the computer.
Open the downloaded Aggregate Performance Report to see a complete list of the sales volume, number of closings, average sale price, how much the brokerage made, how much was paid out to agents, and it will rank your agents by sales volume.