The pending commissions report lists commission figures for pending transactions in a chosen time period.
To download a pending commissions report:
- Click Reports from the top menu.
- Click Pending Commissions from the Financials section of the left menu.
- Select the required filters. Select a Location (if the company has more than one location) and a Close Date range.
- Select optional filters. Choose from the remaining optional filters to determine which transactions will be included in the report. Note that if an Acceptance Date range is specified, the report will filter on BOTH the Close AND Acceptance Date ranges entered.
- Click [Download Report].
- Open the resulting downloaded report in your spreadsheet software.
- Q: Why am I missing transactions on my Pending Commissions Report?
- A: Only transactions that contain a Commission Disbursement Authorization, close date, and are set to a pending status will be included in the report. If you feel transactions are missing from a report, verify the following details on the transaction:
- CDA: Confirm that a Commission Disbursement Authorization has been generated for the transaction.
- Close Date: Confirm the transaction has a “Close Date” and that it falls within the closing period selected for the report.
- Acceptance Date: If you've entered an Acceptance Date range, confirm the transaction has an “Acceptance Date” and that it falls within the period you selected for the report.
- Transaction Status: Make sure the transaction status is within a “Pending” status category.
- Side or Label: Confirm the info on the transaction matches any applied filters for side or label.