Transaction searches and sorts you use often can be stored on the Transactions page as shortcuts for quick access later. Searches and sorts on other pages can be saved as bookmarks in your web browser.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Save Custom Transaction Searches and Sorts as Shortcuts
- Save Other Searches and Sorts as Bookmarks in your Web Browser
On the Transactions page, you can save a custom transaction search and/or sort to the "My Shortcuts" menu for instant access later.
ADD A CUSTOM SHORTCUT
To add a Custom Shortcut:
- On the Transactions page, run your desired search and/or sort.
- When your search results appear, click [Add Shortcut] near the top of the page.
- Choose an icon to represent your Search and/or Sort and name your Custom Shortcut.
- Click [Save Search].
- Your Custom Shortcut will appear on the left menu in the [My Shortcuts] section.
DELETE A CUSTOM SHORTCUT
To delete a Custom Shortcut:
1. Hover over your custom shortcut and click the red "X" that appears to the right of the shortcut.
2. Click [Permanently Remove] to confirm deletion.
To save searches or sorts from the Tasks, Unassigned, and Unreviewed page as bookmarks:
- Go to the Pipeline page that contains the list you'd like to be filtered or sorted (Tasks, Unassigned, Unreviewed) and perform the search or sort desired.
- Bookmark the page. Use your browser's bookmark function to bookmark the page. Here's how to bookmark a web page →
And for easiest access later, make sure your bookmarks toolbar is displayed on your browser so you can easily access your bookmarked Pipeline page with just a single click.
To use the bookmark you created:
- Click the bookmark whenever you'd like to access your pre-filtered or pre-sorted page.