Admins can control the visibility of each task on checklist templates. This adds an extra layer of privacy, organizes tasks more effectively, and eliminates involvement of users not responsible for tasks.
Short version: 1) From the Checklists page in the Admin area, click the template you would like to edit or click “Add template” to create a new one. 2) Click the eye icon to edit a task’s visibility. 3) Select the desired user type allowed to see this task and click “Set task visibility”. 4) Click “Save”.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Visibility settings determine the tasks that users are able to see on their transactions. If such tasks have due dates defined, users will see them on their Tasks page. Users will also receive daily emails notifying them of their overdue and upcoming tasks.
- Click your name in the upper right corner then [Admin / Settings].
- Click "Checklist Templates" from the left menu.
- Click the name of the template you would like to edit or click [Add Template] to create a new template.
- Click the eye icon to edit a task’s visibility.
- Select the desired user type who is allowed to see this task and click [Set Task Visibility].
- Save the updated template. Now when this checklist template is applied to transactions, the visibility of its tasks will be carried over to those transactions.
Admins can control the visibility of tasks on checklist templates. To set visibility on a task that’s already on a transaction:
- Go to the transaction and click the eye icon for the desired task.
- Select the desired user type, and click [Set Task Visibility].
- Click [Save].