Checklists help admins and agents stay in compliance by tracking tasks, due dates, and required documents within a transaction. This article explains how to create and manage checklists to track transaction progress.
To add a checklist template:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Admin / Settings".
- Select [Checklists] from the left menu.
- Choose [Add Template].
- Select a location, give the checklist a title, then add tasks. You can include as many individual tasks as you'd like on a template and add more tasks by choosing "+Add more tasks".
- Click [Save Template].
Instead of manually specifying absolute due dates, you can define relative due dates based on a transaction’s acceptance, close, and creation date.
- Click the calendar icon to add a relative due date.
- Select a trigger date and time frame relative to that date then click [Set Date Rule].
- Click [Save Template].These date rules will be applied every time the checklist is added to a transaction in the future.
Once you've added a template to a transaction, any edits made on that specific checklist are not applied back to the template.
To edit a checklist template:
Click the gear and choose "Edit Template".
Here are a few things you can do:
- Reorder tasks: To reorder tasks, hover to the right of the task until a hand appears. Click, drag, and drop the task to the appropriate place on the list.
- Change due date: Change a task's due date by clicking the calendar icon.
- Remove due date: Remove a due date by clicking the calendar icon and selecting [Remove Date Rule].
You can delete unwanted checklist templates by:
- Clicking the gear and choose "Delete". Deleted checklist templates will not be removed from transactions.
Checklist auto-assignment saves time for your admins and makes your transaction management workflow more reliable.
For more details, check out: Automatically Assign Checklist Templates to Transactions →