Checklists help admins and agents stay in compliance by tracking tasks, due dates, and required documents within a transaction. This article explains how to create and manage checklists to track transaction progress.
Add Checklist Templates
To add a checklist template:
1. 1. Click your name in the upper right corner then "Admin / Settings".
2. Select [Checklists] from the left menu.
3. Choose [Add Template].
4. Select a location, give the checklist a title, then add tasks. You can include as many individual tasks as you'd like on a template and add more tasks by choosing "+Add more tasks".
5. Click [Save Template].
Add relative due dates
Instead of manually specifying absolute due dates, you can define relative due dates based on a transaction’s acceptance, close, and creation date.
1. Click the calendar icon to add a relative due date.
2. Select a trigger date and time frame relative to that date then click [Set Date Rule].
3. Click [Save Template]. These date rules will be applied every time the checklist is added to a transaction in the future.
Edit checklist templates
Once you've added a template to a transaction, any edits made on that specific checklist are not applied back to the template.
To edit a checklist template, click the gear and choose "Edit Template".
Here are a few things you can do:
- Reorder tasks: To reorder tasks, hover to the right of the task until a hand appears. Click, drag, and drop the task to the appropriate place on the list.
- Change due date: Change a task's due date by clicking the calendar icon.
- Remove due date: Remove a due date by clicking the calendar icon and selecting [Remove Date Rule].
Delete checklist templates
You can delete unwanted checklist templates, click the gear and choose "Delete". Deleted checklist templates will not be removed from transactions.
Automatically Assign Checklist Templates to Transactions
Checklist auto-assignment saves time for your admins and makes your transaction management workflow more reliable.
For more details, check out: Automatically Assign Checklist Templates to Transactions