Admins can control the visibility of each task on checklist templates. This adds an extra layer of privacy, organizes tasks more effectively, and eliminates involvement of users not responsible for tasks.
Short version: 1) From the Checklists page in the Admin area, click the template you would like to edit or click “Add template” to create a new one. 2) Click the eye icon to edit a task’s visibility. 3) Select the desired user type allowed to see this task and click “Set task visibility”. 4) Click “Save”.
Access Checklist Templates
Admins can control the visibility of tasks on checklist templates. Let's see how.
1. Click [Admin/Settings] to access the Admin page.
2. Click "Checklist Templates" from the left menu.
1. Click the name of the template you would like to edit or click [Add Template] to create a new template. For instructions on creating checklist templates see: Add a Checklist Template
2. Click the eye icon to edit a task’s visibility.
3. Select the desired user type who is allowed to see this task and click [Set Task Visibility].
4. Save the updated template.
Now when this checklist template is applied to transactions, the visibility of its tasks will be carried over to those transactions.
To set visibility on a task that’s already on a transaction:
1. Go to the transaction and click the eye icon for the desired task.
2. Select the desired user type, and click [Set Task Visibility].
3. Save the updated template.
Visibility settings determine the tasks that users are able to see on their transactions. If such tasks have due dates defined, users will see them on their Tasks page. Users will also receive daily emails notifying them of their overdue and upcoming tasks.