Get powerful commission reporting right inside your Paperless Pipeline account.
As of 4/2/17, the "Generate CDA" option has been renamed to Manage/Update Commissions
You must be a master admin or owner of record for your company to request activation. We will contact you back for verification of your request.
- Q: I don't see the Manage Commissions option on the left panel of my transaction. What's wrong?
- A: Check the following:
- Have you asked us to activate the reporting module on your account yet? See above, if you haven't.
- Have you set up the CDA configuration on the location in which that transaction resides? If you haven't, see the first video at the top of this page.
- Have you already managed commissions for that transaction? If a CDA has already been created for the transaction, Update Commissions will appear on the menu instead of Manage Commissions. Click [Update Commissions] to revise any information and generate a new CDA.
- There must be at least one inside agent assigned to the transaction (that is not marked as an assistant).