Learn how to activate Paperless Pipeline's Commission Module.
The Commission Module is an add-on module within Paperless Pipeline that allows you to calculate agent & broker commissions, generate financial and production reports, give agents access to commission statements and reports, and more. Activate a free trial of the Commission Module to see if it meets your office's needs.
Only master admins can activate and set up Commission Module.
To activate Commission Module:
- Go to Admin / Settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then [Admin / Settings].
- From the Add-On Modules section of the left menu, select [Commission Module].
- Click [Start free trial →].
- Click [Activate] to start a free 30-day trial of the Commission Module.
- Set up and use Commission Module (learn more below).
If you've already utilized a free trial period of the Commission Module, you can still activate the module by clicking [Add the commission module →].
You must be a master admin on your company's account to activate the Commission Module.
This video will walk you through setting up Commission Module from beginning to end. Learn how to Set Up Commission Module here →
This video will walk you through using Commission Module from beginning to end. Learn how to Use Commission Module here →
- are a master admin or have admin-level financial permissions
- have at least one In-house Agent (that is not an Assistant) is added to the transaction
- have activated Commission Module (as described above).
- have set up Commission & CDA Settings for the transaction's Location. Learn how to Set Up Commission & CDA Settings →