The following are Paperless Pipeline's recommended browsers and the minimum system requirements for Windows / Mac users.
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Apple iOS, Android, Linux, any other desktop or mobile operating system with this minimum configuration:
- Desktop and laptop computers: 2 GB RAM or more, Mobile devices: 1 GB RAM or more
- 1GHz CPU or faster
- Broadband internet connection (4 Mbit/s download or faster, 1 Mbit/s upload or faster)
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome (version 49 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 42 or higher)
- Microsoft Edge (version 80 or higher)
- Safari (version 9 or higher)
Updating Web Browsers
For optimal performance in Paperless Pipeline and to take advantage of all Pipeline's features, we recommend keeping your web browser updated. From time to time, we will discontinue support for outdated web browsers. To update your preferred web browser to the latest version, visit the following links:
Update Chrome Browser →
Update Firefox Browser →
Update Safari Browser →
Since Safari (mobile and desktop) and Edge web browsers are tied to the OS version, you'll need to update your operating system in order to update those web browsers.
Paperless Pipeline may work fine on systems and web browsers other than the ones listed above. However, if you are experiencing intermittent or connectivity problems, ensure that your system meets the above requirements.