Store external contacts (such as escrow agencies, loan officers, attorneys) for a transaction and easily send them emails right from Paperless Pipeline.
To add a contact:
- Open the desired transaction.
- Click [Add Contact].
- Type a role in the Role field and a dropdown list of past roles will appear.
- Select a role from the dropdown list or finish typing to create a new one.
To narrow the results further:
- Begin typing into another field to see matching results. Filtering fields include Company / Address, Name, or Email.
- Select a suggested result or type in a new one. Pipeline remembers past contacts on your transactions and lets you quickly reuse them on other transactions.
- Click the [Add Contact] button when done.
To edit a contact:
- Hover over a contact and click the [Pencil].
- Make the desired changes.
- Click [Save].
To delete a contact:
- Hover over a contact and click the [X] to the right.
- Confirm by clicking the 'Delete' button to remove the contact.
In this Pipeline Pro session you will learn how using contacts can simplify actions, help you share information, and streamline your workflow.