The permission category assigned to a document determines who can view the document on a transaction. This article lists the available permission categories and a description of who has visibility to each one.
Below is a list of Document Permission Categories and who had visibility to each of them:
- Office: Visible to office staff
- Listing: Visible to listing agents and office staff
- Sale: Visible to listing agents, selling agents, and office staff
- Buyer: Visible to selling agents and office staff
- Public: Visible to listing agents, selling agents, and office staff
- Private: Visible to the user setting the category, as well as office staff
Users with the Assign Documents Permission can assign permission categories that they, themselves are in. This means:
- Agents can only assign docs to permission categories they have visibility to. Permission categories they do not have visibility to will not appear in the list be selected when assigning a category.
- Admin/staff can assign documents to any permission category.