Note and email templates are shareable between admins. After creating a note/email, click the "Share with other admins" checkbox. It will appear in the Saved message templates dropdown list of other admins' shared templates.
To save an email template:
- Go to the transaction and click [Note / Email] just above the list of documents.
- Enter your subject and message.
- Name your template.
- Click the [Add Note]. This will save the template.
To share a saved email template:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Personal Profile".
- Click [Email Templates] from the left menu.
- Click the template you’d like to share then click [Share with other admin].
- Click [Save Template].The template will now appear under the Saved Templates dropdown list of other admins when they’re sending a note/email.
To use a shared email template:
- Go to the transaction and click [Email / Notes] just above the list of documents.
- Select a saved template from the ‘Choose a saved message template’ dropdown list. You will see your own saved templates as well as those shared by other admins.
- Click [Add Note] to send the message.