The Listing Inventory Report allows you to closely monitor the health of your business and track market changes by reporting your listing side inventory for a specified period. The report includes the number of listings, list price volume, and average list price.
Generate a Listing Inventory Report
To generate a Listing Inventory report:
- Click Reports from the top menu.
- Click [Listing Inventory Report].
- Define your filters for label (if applicable) and desired periods.
- Click [Download Report].
- Locate the saved file and open the report in your spreadsheet software.
Reading the Report
To read the downloaded Listing Inventory Report:
The downloaded Listing Inventory Report will include the number of listings, list price volume, and average list price for the specified time periods, broken down by location if applicable.
- Open the document from the saved location on the computer.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: Why am I missing transactions on my Listing Inventory Report?
- A: Only listing side transactions that contain a listing date will be included in the report. Additionally, this will include transactions in any status except for those that are in a Fell Through and Expired status category. If you feel transactions are missing from a report, verify the following details on the transaction:
- Listing Date: Confirm the transaction has a “Listing Date” and that it falls within the selected period for the report.
- Transaction Status: Make sure the transaction status is not in a Fell Through or Expired status category.
- Side: Confirm the transaction has a listing agent assigned to the transaction.
- Label: Confirm the info on the transaction matches the label you selected (if applicable).
- Q: Why is my List Price Volume or Average List Price incorrect or missing?
- A: Since this report is based on the values entered for the List Price of a transaction, check to make sure you have entered a List Price for each listing side transaction. If this value is missing, you'll see an asterisk and error indicating there is missing information.
- Q: What days of the week are included in the "Current Week" report?
- A: The Current Week report is based on a Monday through Sunday time period.
- Q: Commission Module Customers Only: Will this report include all listing side transactions or only transactions with a CDA?
- A: This will include all listing side transactions that have a Listing Date, regardless of whether you have generated a CDA or not.