Import your Pipeline contact information easily into your address book and email software using Virtual Business Cards (vCards).
To download an agent's vCard:
- Navigate to the desired transaction and locate the agent’s name. Names of agents associated with the transaction will appear under the “More Info” field.
- Hover over the agent’s name and a vCard icon will appear.
- Select the [Download vCard] icon to the right of the agent’s information. The vCard will download onto your device.
This tutorial will guide you step-by-step on how to install a vCard on an Android device ➞
To install an agent's vCard on an iPhone or iPad:
- Create a new email with the vCard attachment and send it to yourself.
- Open the email in the "Mail" app on your device.
- Tap the vCard (.vcf) attachment in the email.
- Tap "Add All # Contacts" to import the contents of the vCard to your device.
- Verify that the contact information was imported by launching either Phone and tapping Contacts or by launching the separate “Contacts” app on the device.