Each commission basis added to this page will be shown as an alternative to the sale price when managing commissions on transactions.
- Go to Admin / Settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then [Admin / Settings].
- Click "Commission Basis" from the Financials section of the left menu.
- Type the name of the commission basis you would like to set up.
- Click [Add Commission Basis].
A few examples where the commission may be based upon a value other than the sale price might be:
- New construction transactions
- Transactions where you have a seller or buyer concession
Once you’ve set up your commission bases, they will be available to use when managing commissions. Here’s how it works:
- From the Manage Commissions page, click the "Commission Basis" dropdown list.
- Select the commission basis you’d like to use.
- Input the amount the commission should be based upon.
- Click "Calculate & Continue".