Learn how to specify a commission split to agents in your company.
Update Agent Commission Split via User Profile
- Click your name in the upper right corner then [Admin / Settings].
- Click "Manage Users" from the left menu.
- Select the agent you want to specify a commission split for.
- Once on that agent’s profile, scroll down to the commission percentage field. Type in the percentage (%) of commission that agent will receive on their transactions.
- Click [Update User].
Navigate back to the "Manage Users" page to quickly see each agent’s commission split. If an agent doesn’t have a commission split yet, that column will appear empty. Follow the same steps to update an agent’s commission split.
Update Agent Commission Split via Spreadsheet
Commission splits can be updated in bulk by downloading and editing a user list spreadsheet.
- Download a user list by clicking [Download User List].
- Open the file from its saved location on the computer.
- Add a column to that spreadsheet called “Commission Split”.
- Update each agent’s current commission split in the newly created commission split column.
- Save the file.
Email the spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Update Agent Commission Split. We will update all user profiles you’ve assigned a commission split to save you time.
Pipeline Pro Recording: Managing Agent Commission Changes Throughout the Year
Do your agents' commission splits change throughout the year? In this Pipeline Pro session, learn how Pipeline makes it easy to know when an agent’s commission split should change from one level to another.