Learn how to distribute commission to an in-house referring agent.
Use this feature only for transactions where one of your agents is referring a client to another one of your agents. Learn more here: Track Referral Commissions payable to outside brokerages ➞
On the Sale Info section:
- Fill in the Total Referral Commission field as a % or dollar amount.
- Check the “This is an in-house referral” box.
On the Referral Commissions and Other Payables section:
- Search for the in-house referring agent by typing their name.
- Enter the amount of commission the referring agent should receive as a % or dollar amount.
- Charge any fees and account for any deductions for the referring agent.