Track and designate a referral commission inside of Pipeline's Manage Commissions page.
Enter Referral Commissions
1. From any transaction, access the Manage Commissions page from the left hand menu. Once on the Manage Commissions page, any information from the transaction will auto-populate in step 1 and step 2.
2. Enter the commission percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($) that is going to be paid to the brokerage.
3. Optionally enter any outside referral that needs to be paid by entering a percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($).
4. Calculate the commission then move on to the next step to distribute the commission between the brokerage and the agent as well as charge any additional fees and deductions.
To learn more about setting up and specifying Agent fees, see our help article: Set up agent fees
To learn more about specifying deductions, see our help article: Set up deduction types
5. Calculate the commission then move on to the next step to track the referral.
6. Set the number of referrers. If there is more than one referrer, you can select how many there are.