Track and designate a referral commission inside of Pipeline’s Update Commissions page.
As of 4/2/17, the "Generate CDA" option has been renamed to Manage/Update Commissions
Enter Referral Commissions
- From any transaction, access the Update Commissions page from the left hand menu. Once on this page, any information from the transaction will auto-populate in step 1 and step 2.
- Enter the commission percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($) that is going to be paid to the brokerage.
- Optionally enter any outside referral that needs to be paid by entering a percentage (%) or fixed dollar amount ($).
- Calculate the commission then move on to the next step to distribute the commission between the brokerage and the agent as well as charge any additional fees and deductions.
- Calculate the commission then move on to the next step to track the referral.
- Set the number of referrers. If there is more than one referrer, you can select how many there are.
- Tell the system who the company referring is.
- Enter the referring company’s address
- Calculate the commission and the system will generate a complete breakdown of all the information entered including the referral.
To learn more about setting up and specifying Agent fees, see Set Up Agent Fees →
To learn more about specifying deductions, see Set Up Deduction Types →