Store external contacts (such as escrow agencies, loan officers, attorneys) for a transaction and easily send them emails right from the system.
Add a contact
1. Open the desired transaction.
2. Click [ADD CONTACT].
3. Type a role in the [ROLE] field and a dropdown of past roles will appear.
4. Select a role from the dropdown or finish typing to create a new one.
Narrow Results Further
To narrow the results further:
1. Begin to type in another field. Options include Company / Address, Name, Phone, Fax, or Email.
2. Select a suggested result or type in a new one. Pipeline remembers past contacts on your transactions and lets you quickly reuse them on other transactions.
3. Click the [ADD CONTACT] button when done.
Edit a contact
1. Hover over a contact and click the [PENCIL] icon.
2. Make the desired changes.
3. Click the [SAVE] button when done.