Store external contacts (such as escrow agencies, loan officers, attorneys) for a transaction and easily send them emails right from the system.
To add a contact:
- Open the desired transaction.
- Click [Add Contact].
- Type a role in the Role field and a dropdown of past roles will appear.
- Select a role from the dropdown or finish typing to create a new one.
To narrow the results further:
- Begin to type in another field. Options include Company / Address, Name, Phone, Fax, or Email.
- Select a suggested result or type in a new one. Pipeline remembers past contacts on your transactions and lets you quickly reuse them on other transactions.
- Click the [Add Contact] button when done.
To edit a contact:
- Hover over a contact and click the [Pencil].
- Make the desired changes.
- Click [Save].
To delete a contact:
- Hover over a contact and click the [X] to the right.
- Confirm by clicking the 'Delete' button to remove the contact.