The Reference area is a great place to store frequently used forms, disclosures, training materials, and other documents your team needs access to on a regular basis.
Admin users have the ability to upload documents to Office Docs. All users in the account will have access to these docs regardless of their permissions. To begin:
- Click the Reference page from the top menu.
- Click "Upload Docs" from the left menu.
- Add docs by choosing "click to choose docs from your computer" or by dragging them to the "Drag docs here" shaded area.
You can organize your documents under custom categories. After you've selected one or more documents, you can rename them (if needed) and select a category from the dropdown list.
If your preferred category isn't listed and you want to create a new one:
- Type the desired name into the category field.
- Click [Upload docs].
To edit or delete documents:
- Delete a document while on the upload page by clicking the red "X" to the right of the doc.
Rearrange office docs by dragging on the icons to the left of the document names and dropping them to a new position in their category.
When emailing reference docs, Pipeline will suggest all active users from your company. To use this feature:
- From the Reference page, click [Email Docs]. This will expand the email panel.
- Begin entering the name of the active user in your company in the email address field. Pipeline will suggest a list of users who match the letters you are typing. Select the desired recipient and Pipeline will add the user to the field.
- Enter a subject and then fill out the body of the email.
- Select the docs you would like to attach by checking the yellow boxes next to the desired doc names.
- Click [Send Email] to complete the process.
This Pipeline Pro webinar covers the various options available on the Reference page as well as how to best utilize them.
Whether you need to implement initial roll-out training or ongoing training for new agents, you won't want to miss this session! You'll learn how to create custom training libraries that will help you train your team on the parts of Pipeline they need to know.