The single document uploader is a more basic document upload method that’s compatible with all computer setups. To upload multiple documents quickly, you'll want to use the Multi-Document Uploader.
Learn More About Uploading Docs →
To upload a single doc:
- Click the Unassigned page from the top menu. Each agent has their own unassigned docs area in Pipeline. Admin staff can see unassigned docs uploaded by all agents.
- Click [Upload Docs] from the left menu. You’ll be taken to the upload page.
- Select a location (if applicable).
- Choose the document you want to upload using "Choose File".
- Click [Upload] to begin the document uploading process.