This article will show you how to customize a checklist on a transaction. Ideally, we recommend customizing checklists at the template level before they are added to transactions. But you may also customize a checklist directly on a transaction, as described in this article.
Collapse and Expand Checklists
Once a checklist has been added to a transaction, they can be collapsed and expanded by clicking the plus [+] or minus [-] icons.
You can rearrange checklists by dragging and dropping them to a different position.
Admin with permissions to manage checklists can perform more checklist customization operations.
To determine who will be able to view a task:
- Hover over the task and click the [Eye].
- Select the appropriate visibility option and click [Set Task Visibility].
To edit tasks on checklists:
- Hover over the task and click the [Pencil].
- Make the desired changes.
- Click [Save].
Remove a Task from a Transaction
To remove a task from a transaction:
- Click [X] next to a task.
- Confirm by clicking [Delete].
Remove a Checklist from a Transaction
You can remove a checklist from a transaction by clicking [X].
Edit the Due Date on a Task
To edit the due date on a checklist task:
- Click the [Calendar].
- Decide whether you want the due date to be an absolute due date (like April 12th) or a relative due date which is a due date that is relative to certain trigger activities.
- To set an absolute due date, click [Absolute Date], then select the desired date.
- To set a relative due date, click [Relative Date].
- Enter the appropriate values to build your date rule.
- Click [Set Date Rule]. These date rules will be resolved into actual dates whenever the date for the defined trigger activity is present on the transaction.
Add a New Task
To add a new task on a checklist:
- Click [Add doc name or task].
- Type the task.
- Click [Save].
Mark a Task as Completed
To mark a task as completed, check the box next to the left of the task. This will also update the completion percentage of the transaction.