This article will help troubleshoot issues connecting Docusign to Paperless Pipeline when multiple DocuSign accounts are associated with one email address.
A user is having difficulty connecting their Paperless Pipeline account to DocuSign when multiple users and/or account numbers are associated with one Docusign login.
Follow these steps to resolve the connectivity issue:
- Log into DocuSign.
- Click the [Question Mark] in the upper right corner of the DocuSign homepage. This will open a new tab in your browser which takes you to the DocuSign help site.
- Log in to support by clicking the [Log Into Support] button. If you are already logged in to support, click the profile button in the upper right corner.
- In the flyout menu that appears, select [New Case].
- In the Case Subject, type in: “Link my accounts for API purposes”.
- In the Description, type in: “Please link my accounts <1st_Account_Num> and <2nd_Account_Num> for API purposes” (replacing <1st_Account_Num> and <2nd_Account_Num> with your own DocuSign account numbers).
- Once DocuSign informs you the accounts have been linked, Log in to Paperless Pipeline and connect to DocuSign →
If problems persist, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org