Learn how you can easily organize blank forms, reference docs, and website links under custom categories in the Reference area.
New categories can be created when uploading a document or adding a link to the Reference page.
- Click Reference from the top navigation menu.
- Click [Add Docs].
- Select a document from your computer to upload.
- Choose a name for the doc and select a category. If the desired category isn't listed, type in a new one and hit enter.
- Click [Upload]. The new category will be created and the uploaded document will be saved under it.
You can create a new category when adding a link instead of a document.
- Rename a category by hovering over the category name and clicking the [Pencil].
- Type in a new name and click [Save].