Short Version: 1) Open the transaction. 2) Click "Email/Note". 3) Drag and drop contacts and agents directly into the note's message box. 4) Send your note.
- Navigate to the transaction whose contact you want to email out. If you haven’t added the contact to the transaction yet, add it first.
- Scroll down to the mini toolbar and click Note / Email.
- Complete your message and select any desired options or docs to send.
- To add contact info to the message, drag and drop the contact directly into the Message field. The system will properly format the contact’s information into the message field. Drag more contacts if you need to.
- Be sure to drop contacts directly onto the Message field to capture their contact info. Dropping them onto the External Recipients field will add them as an external recipient of the message.
- Once the message is ready to go, click Send.
- Once the message is ready to go, click Send Note.