This article explains how to Add and Share Contacts via Notes.
Short Version: 1) Open the transaction. 2) Click "Email/Note". 3) Drag and drop contacts and agents directly into the note's message box. 4) Send your note.
- Navigate to the transaction whose contact you want to email out. If you haven’t added the contact to the transaction yet, add it first.
- Scroll down to the mini toolbar and click [Note / Email].
- Complete your message and select any desired options or docs to send.
- Drag and drop the contact directly into the Message field. Pipeline will properly format the contact’s information into the message field. Drag more contacts if you need to.
- Once the message is ready to go, click [Send].
Be sure to drop contacts directly onto the Message field to capture their contact info. Dropping them onto the External Recipients field will add them as an external recipient of the message.