Admins can choose to be notified via email whenever an agent adds a document to a transaction.
To subscribe to these notifications:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Personal Profile".
- Check "Receive notification when agent adds document".
- Click [Save] to complete the process.
Whenever an agent adds a doc to a transaction, you’ll receive an email notification. When admins add a doc, a notification email will not be sent.
The email notification will be triggered whenever a document is:
- Uploaded directly into a transaction
- Assigned from Unassigned docs to a transaction
- Broken apart on a transaction
- Merged on a transaction
This feature is available to master admins and admins with the “View All Transactions” permission. Learn more about permissions here: Setting User Permissions →