Use keyboard shortcuts to perform common tasks swiftly. The shortcuts work on Mac and PC.
- Add Transaction: Ctrl -Alt-T
- Upload Doc: Ctrl -Alt-D
- Go to each menu item on nav bar (use Ctrl -Alt-1, Ctrl -Alt-2, etc.)
- Go to Admin area (if admin option is available to the user): Ctrl -Alt-Z .
- Page through previewed doc: ← (left arrow) or → (right arrow) keys
- Jump to a page: Type in the corresponding page on a previewed doc (example: type "8" to jump to page 8)
- Mark a doc as reviewed when it's preview is opened: Alt + R
- When previewing a doc in either pop-out or inline modes, pressing Shift + ↑(up arrow) or Shift + ↓ (down arrow) will show the previous or next doc preview, if available.
- Add Note: Ctrl -Alt-N
- Bulk Email Docs: Ctrl -Alt-E