Use custom color-coded document labels on your transaction's docs for easy sorting and categorizing.
Define transaction labels for your company
1.click your name then [ADMIN/SETTINGS] from the upper right corner of your account. Click [DOCUMENT LABELS].
2. Click directly on a label name or click the gear icon, then [EDIT LABEL] to give that colored label a name.
3. Enter document types, custom categories, statuses, initials of admins, or whatever classification of docs meets your office’s needs.
Apply a label to a transaction
1. Go to a transaction's docs and hover over a doc name until a label icon appears.
2. Click it to select the desired label or to remove a label.
3. Use the same process on Unassigned docs.