Pipeline will automatically detect referrers on transactions and apply them to CDAs.
Identify a Referrer
To identify a referrer, add the person as a contact on the transaction.
- From any transaction, scroll down to the “Add Contact” section.
- Enter or select “Referrer” from the “Role” dropdown list.
- Fill in the rest of the contact’s information or select a previously used referrer from the suggestions presented.
- Optionally add a note to the contact.
- Click [Add Contact] to save the referrer.
Contacts with the referrer role and any notes associated with them will be displayed in the referrer section of the Update Commissions page.