Pipeline will automatically detect referrers on transactions and apply them to CDAs.
Identify a referrer
To identify a referrer, add the person as a contact on the transaction.
1. From any transaction, scroll down to the “Add Contact” section.
2. Enter or select “Referrer” from the “Role” drop down menu.
3. Fill in the rest of the contact’s information or select a previously used referrer from the suggestions presented.
4. Optionally add a note to the contact.
5. Click [ADD CONTACT] to save the referrer.
Contacts with the referrer role and any notes associated with them will be displayed in the referrer section of the Generate CDA page.
Learn more about Entering Commissions and Generating CDA's >> .