Occasionally, you may need to clear your web browser's cache if you are seeing old content on Paperless Pipeline. Clearing the browser cache, allows the browser to retrieve the latest content again.
Step 1: Restart your computer.
Step 2: Perform a hard refresh of your web browser.
To perform a hard refresh, first log in to your Paperless Pipeline account, then follow the directions described on the following page for your specific web browser:
Step 3: Clear your browser's cache.
To force your browser to download the most recent data from a website, follow the directions described on the following page for your specific web browser:
Step 4: Clear browser cookies.
If hard refreshing and clearing your browser's cache (steps 1 and 2 above) did not fix the problem you are experiencing, you will want to clear your browser's cookies. Here are instructions for the most popular web browsers:
- Go to Preferences --> Settings --> Show Advanced Settings
- Under the “Privacy” heading click “Clear Browsing Data”
- From the dropdown selection box at the top of the popup window, choose “Obliterate the following items from the beginning of time”
- Select the checkbox titled “Cookies and other site and plug-in data”
- Click “Clear browsing data”
- Click the gear in the top right of the browser window
- Click “internet options”
- Select the “general” tab
- Under “Browsing History” click “Delete”
- Select the checkbox labeled “cookies and website data”
- Select the checkbox labeled “temporary Internet files and website files”
- Click “Delete”
- Close all windows in Internet Explorer (basically restart the browser)
- Go to the top menu and select "History" > "Clear Recent History"
- In the popup that appears: Next to "Time Range to Clear" select "Everything"
- Only check "Cookies"
- Click "Clear Now"