Learn how you can easily organize blank forms, reference docs, and website links under custom categories in the Reference area.
Add docs to the Reference page
New categories can be created when uploading a document or adding a link to the Reference page.
1. Click Reference from the top navigation menu.
2. Click [Add Docs].
3. Select a document from your computer to upload.
4. Choose a name for the doc and select a category. If the desired category isn't listed, type in a new one and hit enter.
5. Click [Upload]. The new category will be created and the uploaded document will be saved under it.
Create a New Category
You can create a new category when adding a link instead of a document.
1. Rename a category by hovering over the category name and clicking the [Pencil].
2. Type in a new name and click [Save].