Place a Paperless Pipeline icon on your smartphone’s or tablet’s home screen to access the system with one touch.IOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch)
1. Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and navigate to the Paperless Pipeline login screen.
2. Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar. It's the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
3. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu. You’ll be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button.The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon. When you tap the icon, it will load the website in a normal tab inside the Safari browser app.
Note: Other browsers, like Chrome for iOS, don’t offer the ability to create this kind of shortcut. Due the limitations in Apple’s iOS, only Apple’s own Safari browser is allowed to do this.
1. Launch Chrome for Android and navigate to the Paperless Pipeline login screen.
2. Tap the menu button and then tap “Add to home screen”.
3. Enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen. The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and place it wherever you like.
Chrome for Android loads the website as a “web app” when you tap the icon, so it will get its own entry in the app switcher and won’t have any browser interface getting in the way.
Note: Other popular Android browsers also offer this feature. For example, Firefox for Android can do this if you tap the menu button, tap the Page option, and tap Add to Home Screen.
Windows 8, 8.1, RT
Windows 8, 8.1, and RT devices also offer a way to pin websites to your Start screen. This is most useful on tablets, not on desktop PCs where you don’t want to see the Start screen. On the Windows desktop, you can pin website shortcuts to your task bar for easier access.
1. Open the modern Internet Explorer browser — that’s what you’re probably using on a tablet, anyway, as it offers the most touch-optimized experience.
2. Navigate to the Paperless Pipeline login screen.
3. Pull up the app bar by right-clicking or swiping up from the bottom of your screen and tap the star icon.
4. Tap the pin icon, enter a name for the shortcut.
5. Click "Pin to Start".