Paperless Pipeline’s commission module allows staff to be given permissions to enter commissions and access production reports.
Grant Commission Module User Permissions
This permission allows this person to manage commissions. We recommend you only give this permission to staff and not agents.
Optionally, check the box next to the ‘view financial reports (admin-level permission’ to give the user access to financial reports for that office location. These permissions can be granted to a user for more than one office location.
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Admin / Settings".
- Click "Manage Users" then click the gear next to the desired name and select "Edit User".
- Scroll down to the “User Permissions” section.
- For each office location, give a user the ability to enter commissions by clicking the checkbox next to ‘enter financial data (admin-level permission)’.
- Move on to the next user to grant these permissions to and repeat the process.