Import your Pipeline contact information easily into your address book and email software using Virtual Business Cards (vCards). Learn more below.
How to download an agent’s vCard
Navigate to the desired transaction and locate the agent’s name. Names of agents associated with the transaction will appear under the “More Info” field.
1. Hover over the agent’s name and a vCard icon will appear.
2. Select the [Download vCard] icon to the right of the agent’s information.
3. The vCard will download onto your device.
How to install an agent’s vCard on Android devices
This tutorial will guide you step-by-step on how to install a vCard on an Android device ➞
How to install an agent’s vCard on iPhone or iPad
1. Create a new email with the vCard attachment and send it to yourself.
2. Open the email in the "Mail" app on your device.
3. Tap the vCard (.vcf) attachment in the email.
4. Tap "Add All # Contacts" to import the contents of the vCard to your device.
5. Verify that the contact information was imported by launching either Phone and tapping Contacts or by launching the separate “Contacts” app on the device.