The Commission and Closings Report shows how much commission and fees your company collected and what commissions were paid out on closed transactions in the selected period. This report is available as a spreadsheet (Excel) document.
- Click the Reports page from the top menu.
- Click “Commission and Closings” from the financials menu on the left.
- Apply the desired filters. Choose from several optional filters to determine which transactions get added to the report. Start with Location if the company has more than one office location, time period, transaction sides, and transaction label.
- Click [Download Report] after defining your filters.
- Open the report in your spreadsheet software by double-clicking the downloaded file.
To read the downloaded Aggregate Performance Report:
- Open the document from the save location on the computer.
Opening the downloaded commissions and closings report will show a complete list of all transactions closed, how much commission and fees the company collected on each transaction, and what commissions were paid out.