Paperless Pipeline integrates with Docusign. This means you can exchange documents between the two systems directly from Pipeline. To use this feature, you need to first connect your Docusign and Pipeline accounts using the directions below.
Connecting Short Version: 1) Click [Personal Profile] from the upper right corner of your account. 2) Enter your DocuSign account number, DocuSign login email, and DocuSign password. 3) Click [Save Sttings].
Disconnecting Short version: 1) Click [Personal Profile] from the upper right corner of your account. 2) Uncheck the "DocuSign connected" checkbox or change the Docusign account credentials to different ones. 3) Click [Save Settings].
- Identify your DocuSign account number. Have your DocuSign account number handy.
- Click your user icon on the top right corner of your DocuSign home page. You account information including your DocuSign account number will pop up automatically.
- Enter your DocuSign credentials into Paperless Pipeline by clicking [PERSONAL PROFILE] from the upper right corner of your Paperless Pipeline account.
- Input your DocuSign account number, DocuSign login email, and DocuSign password.
- Click [SAVE SETTINGS]. You will see a green confirmation message indicating a successful connection between your DocuSign and Paperless Pipeline accounts. The 'DocuSign connected' checkbox at the bottom of the page will also appear checked.
- To change or disconnect a DocuSign account:
- Click [Personal Profile] link in the upper right corner of your Paperless Pipeline account.
- Uncheck the "DocuSign connected" checkbox near the bottom of your Profile page.
- Click [Save Settings]. This will disconnect your DocuSign account from Paperless Pipeline.
Follow the steps in “Connecting to DocuSign” to connect to re-connect to DocuSign.
Once the account has been disconnected, you will no longer see DocuSign-related options throughout the system. You can reconnect your DocuSign account again from your Profile page at any time.