The Dual-sided option allows you to set checklists to be auto-applied to transactions where your office represents both sides of a transaction. Learn more about Managing both sides of a sale within a single transaction (dual-sided transactions) →
Apply the"Dual-sided" option
The Dual-sided option auto-applies a checklist to transactions that have both internal listing and selling agents designated. To apply the Dual-sided option:
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Admin / Settings".
- Click [Checklists] from the left menu.
- Click [Add Template] or click the gear then [Edit Template] to alter an existing template.
- Click “Automatically apply this checklist to transactions”.
- Select the Dual-sided option from the "Based on Side" drop down list.
- Click [Save Template] to complete the process.
If a transaction with a listing agent later has a selling agent added, checklists with the dual-sided option checked will be auto-applied if the location, status and/or label parameters match.
The dual-sided option is additive and won't override existing auto-apply rules.