Learn how to specify a commission split to agents in your company.
- Click your name in the upper right corner then "Admin / Settings".
- Click "Manage Users" from the left menu.
- Select the agent you want to specify a commission split for.
- Once on that agent’s profile, scroll down to the commission percentage field. Type in the percentage (%) of commission that agent will receive on their transactions.
- Click [Update User].
Navigate back to the "Manage Users" page to quickly see each agent’s commission split. If an agent doesn’t have a commission split yet, that column will appear empty. Follow the same steps to update an agent’s commission split.
Commission splits can be updated in bulk by downloading and editing a user list spreadsheet.
- Download a user list by clicking [Download User List].
- Open the file from its saved location on the computer.
- Add a column to that spreadsheet called “Commission Split”.
- Update each agent’s current commission split in the newly created commission split column.
- Save the file.
Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com with the subject “Update Agent Commission Split. We will update all user profiles you’ve assigned a commission split to save you time.