Learn how to specify a commission split to agents in your company.
Update Agent Commission Split via User Profile
1. Click [ADMIN/SETTINGS] to access the Admin page.
2. Click [MANAGE USERS].
3. Select the agent you want to specify a commission split for.
4. Once on that agent’s profile, scroll down to the commission percentage field. Type in the percentage (%) of commission that agent will receive on their transactions.
5. Click [UPDATE USER].
Navigate back to the Manage Users page to quickly see each agent’s commission split. If an agent doesn’t have a commission split yet, that column will appear empty. Follow the same steps to update an agent’s commission split.
Update Agent Commission Split via Spreadsheet
Commission splits can be updated in bulk by downloading and editing a user list spreadsheet.
1. Download a user list by clicking [DOWNLOAD USER LIST].
2. Open the file from its saved location on the computer.
3. Add a column to that spreadsheet called “Commission Split”.
4. Update each agent’s current commission split in the newly created commission split column.
5. Save the file.
Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com with the subject “Update Agent Commission Split”. We will update all user profiles you’ve assigned a commission split to saving you time.